Ratings for Dr. Patricia X. Gao

Dr. Gao has an excellent bedside manner with children. She really gets to know them and just adores them. Her staff are also friendly and helpful. Dr. Gao also listens to parents and is open to their concerns and preferences. She has taken good care of my daughter over the years and I trust her judgment. I'm very picky and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

First of all doctor Gao and her staff are great did you's ever think its you's with the attitudes cause you have no patience in waiting and if you give attitude expect it in return they've never given me and my wife no problem in our 5 years there they are all a bunch of sweethearts if your polite to them they are polite to you but if your rude then you get what you get and dont get upset!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

THE STAFF IS TERRIBLE!I never see such staff like in their office!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

She never returns your call. She is a terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

The wait time is ridiculous. As mentioned by other patients, the staff is incompetent, rude and very unprofessional especially Millie.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Gao is very knowlegable. She saved our daughter's life one time by accurately diagnoised her condition as a serious health problem rather than a common fever. However, her staff are not very efficient just like the comments from some other people. The wait time is indeed very long, about 40 minutes to more than an hour due to multiple bookings for the same time slot.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I'll never bring my children back again!!! My kids have been going to Dr Gao for 14 yrs! She was great back then...but now, horrible!! What happened here Dr?!? Your office staff is a bunch of nasty, brutal women. Wait time is 3 hrs, are you kidding me?!? That's unacceptable! There are too many pediatricians in this area and I refuse to be treated by this nasty office staff and wait for 3 hrs to be rushed out! NO WAY!! It's a shame Dr Gao, you and your office staff have changed, so must I, to a new doctor!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

I have three kids and seen Dr. Gao for almost ten years. I am now looking for a new pediatrician because we cannot stand the terrible office staff and long waiting anymore. In the past ten years, I have experienced waiting time getting worse. Now average waiting is 2 - 3 hours for seeing Dr. Gao for 5 min. The front desk staff is the worst I've ever seen in any service related areas. She never smiles. If you dare to ask her a question, you may not get an answer. but you are always guaranteed with her attitude and eye balls. I complained her to the office manager, Daniella. Daniella jumped right into argument with me without even asking my concerns. I asked the front desk person's name so that I can write a formal complain letter. They refused to give to me! I also had concerns on the increasing aggressiveness Dr. Gao prescribe antibady. This happens very often in the past two years. Dr. Gao needs respect patient time and hire new staff that at least smiles.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

My children have been seeing her for 6+ years. I'm not sure why it took me so long to change despite other doctors (specialists and ER) and several pharmacists telling me to do so. She misdiagnoses and over-prescribes medicines both in quantity and dosage. Many times I never gave the meds to the kids, because I disagreed, and they were better two days later without them. In the beginning, she was very thorough, the wait time was short, and did not rush at all. Early on, too, the staff was very good. All of that has changed now, but more alarming and more attention, is the amount of medications she prescribes.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

She is not bad, but the staff are terrible. Nurses are lack of skill and knowlege, accountant has a bad manner. Wait time is average 1-1.5 hours.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Patricia X. Gao's Credentials

• Beijing Med Univ, Beijing, Beijing, China (Grad. 1986)