Ratings for Dr. Shannon P. Davis

I spent at least two hours there per appointment, and the actual doctor never acts like there's time to see you. He left the surgical center before fixing my prescriptions when I had surgery, and we had to go to his office to get the corrected ones. The corrected prescription even had the wrong DOB! I will never see this physician again if I can help it, and he will be recommended against in conversations with family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Very nice doctor and staff, but this was an expensive visit for my minor problem. Insurance did not pay for anything, as it all went to my deductible. I felt the 3 different tests performed were not all necessary. In the end, he only recommended an over the counter medication.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Great Doc! Very knowledgable in his trade. Surgery explained thoroughly. He spends anytime you need in answering your questions.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Realy like this doctor. Long wait time, but it is worth it. Good explaining what is wrong, how it is treated. Great at surgery. I have been for three different reasons. All were great. He remembers you from previous visits and treatments.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Great Dr and staff I was scared they put me at ease.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Davis is really great. He is very knowledgable and has a nice bedside manner. You will probably have to wait a little in the waiting room, but he does his best to be on time. He is very thorough and answers all his patients' questions, which is what can lead to him being a little late. Still, he is a good doctor and you won't regret seeing him. Two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Dr. Shannon P. Davis's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)