Ratings for Dr. Kenneth G. Goldaber

This doctor needs to consider leaving his cell phone in his office and NEVER take it in to the room with a patient again! He was incredibly unprofessional as he answered his phone for two separate phone calls that were not enough of an emergency to warrant rushing out of the room. He also stopped to text two other times! Complete lack of professionalism and respect for a patients time. He ended up whispering that our pregnancy looked fine and then walked out of the room talking on the phone. We never got a chance to ask questions or express concerns in a high risk pregnancy!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Third time here, 30 mins after appointment time and still waiting in the lobby. The second time we were here the technologist that performed the ultrasound was very rude and didn't talk much and seemed bothered by having to do her job. The worse part of this place is the ridiculous wait times which to me means they are not very organized. Not happy with this place

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Horrible customer service by the office staff and doctor. Wait time was an hour and half for a 3 min chat with the doctor. I was referred by my OB, I vow never to return to this office.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Amazing Dr. and a great staff. Took care of me as soon as I walked in and gave me such a detailed sonogram presentation report. Very knowledgeable, state of the art technology, clean office and overall perfect experience.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

The staff seems unconcerned with scheduling and time wasted in the waiting room. At any given time, you can watch as the staff goofs off and just does not get stuff done. Be prepared to wait an hour or more for just a Sonogram. If I was not needing to go to him for specialty services and restricted by my insurance, I sure as hell would not. You cannot get in and get out EVER in this office, even if you let them know you're on a tight schedule or are seeing another doctor in the same day. Try to find someone else if you can.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

The doctor is well informed and competent. However they sono you as if it was the end of the world and they make you wait forever. The dietitian acts like if she's tired of her job and not happy. Be prepared to 5mins visits at the cost of a full doctor's appointment. AND the office is so dirty! There's always old urine spots on the white bathroom counter.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Golddigger seemed completely incompetent to diagnose my situation. He suggested several medications and even put me in the hospital for over 40 hours for semi-elevated blood pressure at 27 weeks. He made several ridiculous and offensive comments towards me on several visits over the course of 2 months. He was always looking for new reasons to say I was sick, even though I was fine. His bedside manner is absurd, and I agree with the nurses who call him "a mad scientist". I eventually fired him and changed OB/Gyns altogether. My baby is and always was 100% healthy. Only see him if your pregnancy is VERY HIGH RISK and you have no other alternatives.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

After reading other comments, I knew I had to share my experience. I loved Dr. Goldaber! His office staff was very friendly, they answered the all questions I had. Dr. Goldaber was very funny. He put me at ease right away. He explained everything in great detail and answered all of my questions in full. My regular OB/Gyn referred me and has known him for 20 years-I could tell by the way he spoke of Dr. G that he trusts him completely. The office is busy and I did have to wait, but I was told beforehand that my appointment would be lengthy. The wait time in between various portions of the appointment was no more than any other doctor office.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr. Goldaber is a great Dr! I was referred to him by my OB for my high risk pregnancy and he and his office staff did a great job making me feel comfortable and putting my husband and I at ease. I have read some comments about his personality and am very shocked. He doesn't behave like a typical Dr. He is funny, a little odd-and really knows his music. As for the wait times-yes it is frustrating but, you have to stop and think: sometimes there's bad results, and bad news to be given to parents-so he has to sit and talk with them. Would you rather a Dr say "well, your child is very sick see you later I have other patients.."? I wish he were my regular OB-or even my child's Pediatrician-that's how much I loved him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

I have to admit that I was sent to Dr Goldaber by an overly cautious OB and my baby was just fine. With that said, All of the visits seemed to run smooth and everyone was very professional and polite. One sonogram tech, unfortunately I do not remember his name, was wonderful! The dr is a little offbeat which could come off as cold. I am assuming that's where the bad bedside manner comments are coming from. But I honestly don't think that he is rude, just very matter of fact and to the point. He was always very nice to me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr. Kenneth G. Goldaber's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Florida