Ratings for Dr. Kathy K. Joo

Dr. Joo is a good doctor, however she is rude, condescending and unless you do EXACTLY what she says, she will treat you like trash. She may be a diabetes physician but she does not have the disease, if she did she may be more human with her patience who do. I like her as far as knowledge, but she has a giant chip on her shoulder that is very unattractive and very, very rude.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Horrible staff. Receptionist is incompetent and dishonest. Doctor is rude. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I really enjoy my annual visits with the beautiful Dr. Kathy! She is so easy to talk to just like a member of my family. I appreciate her honesty and directness. She always gives me uplifting advice on how to improve my condition instead of letting me dwell on the negative. I always feel well cared for and in really good hands. Couldn't recommend her enough to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I have to agree I don't like her staff at the front desk. but the Doctor did know what she was talking about. Maybe I'll come back the next time, Maybe.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Drove 3 hours to see Dr Joo and she was so amazing. Her exam was very thorough and she was very informative I couldn't have been happier with the service I received today. It was definitely worth the gas money to drive 3 hours to see her. Her office was very clean the staff wwasvery friendly and upbeat. I actually look forward to my recheck with Dr. JOO. 5 STARS!! Krysta Simons actual patient.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I have never seen a more incompetent staff or doctor. This office has a front office who does not care if you come in or call. The doctor does not call back, no one calls back unless you call them several times. She doesn't seem to care if she gets new patients or not. They don't come in on certain days, don't leave a message on the phone or a sign that they are gone. THEY JUST DON'T CARE. I heard about this doctor before i went in. I read all the bad reviews and decided to try anyway. Everyone was right. Do not go to this doctor. She and her staff really don't give a damn about you and it is a shame.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I had a horrible experience with this physician. She is always running behind at least two hours. The girls at the front are rude and unprofessional. They misplace files very often. The place is not clean and the doctor is unprofessional, and attends personal calls while attending you.I advise you to stay away from this office.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011