Ratings for Dr. Madapura Satyanarayana

can anyone please tell this doctor to change his gloves ,and to clean his dungeon I mean his clinic .I couldn't take it anymore at my last visit to his clinic, it was so falthy and he was so tired and old that you feel he is a shadow and the nurses is running the place

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I am surprised to find some of the statements that are made about Dr. Saty. As a doctor who works with him, I have never found him utilizing the same gloves on different patients, he always puts on a new set of gloves before seeing the next patient. His office sometimes has a longer wait time but that's only because there are so many new patients and old patients that are wanting to see him. Dr. Satys patients and parents love him and he is well respected. Do you want to go a pediatrician who is not busy? Sometimes pediatricians get called out to the nursery to care for babies that were just born and are a priority. He is extremely nice and knowledgeable in all aspects of his practice. Dr. Saty is one of the only pediatricians in town that allows interns that are in school to learn within his practice. How else are medical assistants, front office, nurse practitioners and doctors to learn in their rotations. This occurs in hospitals all around the country. As for turning over records it is standard that a doctor's office charge for copying records, it is usually $35 not $20. He has the spirit of giving back of his knowledge to those around him and genuinely loves his patients. His baby's bring their children to him. If your children are not seeing him, they are missing out in a truly unique, caring and wonderful pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

office IS rundown, Dr. Saty is very nice. Office staff were always nice to me. But the wait time is VERY BAD, I always say i wont be back, but my son is comfortable there; dr Saty has seen him since he circumsized him 10yrs ago. Dr Saty wears the same gloves from patient to patient. Be very careful and watch this. i had to mention this to him. I am a licensed nurse with a bit of Germ OCD, so none of this gets past me.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr Saty is a very helpful Doctor. Even though you might wait a little longer than expected, it is worth the wait. Office is a bit old and needs update, but thats not the reason for the visit. He is a very nice man.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I am a bit upset at the things im reading here. First of all dr saty does not hire ma's that are not licensed. Back then he did have ma's that were rude but those people are gone now. The staff he now has are very polite. Ive been to both offices and they are very nice and have manners. Hes a great dr and knows what hes talking about. Dont ever believe things u read before u try it for yourself. The office is now repainted and looks way better than it did. I am very satisfied with him as my pediatrician

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I agree with all the other comments. I used to take my son to Dr. Saty for the first year of his life. I would wait hours to be seen for my son's appointment or he just wouldn't even be at the office and I never recieved notice so I would just sit outside and wait clueless. It has dirty and grungy office decor. You would have to sanitize everything you had with you after a visit. He is a nice man but not really helpful with the hard questions or suggestion on how to keep the kids healthy. The staff is not licensed! My son recieved a vaccination from a guy who worked there and I started asking him about his job and training. He told me he was still in school and hadn't really administered vaccinations before!!!! While my son was being vaccinated!!!! Please save yourself the trouble, Don't go here unless you have no other choice or really desperate!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Poor staff/ very nice man but not thorough. Have a special needs child that he cannot even help identify or prescribe meds. He is not who I would ever recommend to a newborn.his staff talks to him without respect. And all other comments are true regarding his office environment

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

dr. saty told me when I knew something was wrong with my daughter that she just had a little cold. 2 days later, were in the er and turns out she had rsv and if I didnt come in that day she wouldnt have made it. impossible to get an appointment. my daughter then had boils and he refused to see her. I know for a fact his staff does not have there licence. I know one of them personally. dirty and filthy. just an all around bad place. and he refuses to give me the shot records so I can go to a new doctor unless I pay him $20. really? Im on medicaid for a reason. Do not go to him. horrible horrible doctor!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012