Ratings for Dr. Nathan Lucas

I visited Dr. Lucas 2 years ago after I missed a step at home and fell on my foot. Since I already had my first appt already set up, I felt blessed to see a podiatist after my accident. When I got to see Dr. Lucas my big toe was swollen and in so much pain. But instead of him throughly examining my foot, he sat 2 or3 ft away on the stool looked at my foot and said I probably strained a tendon. So I leftand went on my way. I took otc pain meds but I kept getting worse. I finally couldn't take anymore pain and went to the er a week only to find out my bid toe was fractured 75% through the bone! I couldn't believe Dr Lucas didn't recommend a x-ray.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Horrible,"bedside manner!" Shocked to see a young Doctor so uncaring to his patients! Can't recommend this guy to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

STAFF UNPROFESSIONAL. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. WILL NEVER RETURN. WASTE OF TIME

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Very unprofessional staff and doctor. Wait time is awful ...waiting to see doctor, waiting on prior authorizations, call back for staff or doctor. Don't recommend at all!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

He does not spend any time with his patients. He run in and out in two minutes. I was in to have my dressing changed and he put red dressing on my foot without anything under it. I have been itching every since. The way he disposed of soiled material is very unprofessional. A garbage can is not to be used for soiled material and used needles. I will not recommend him to anyone.I feel as a patient I have the right to decide where I want to have surgery and not for him to pick where he want me to go. I am the one that pay $430 a month for insurance and not him. I am a very unhappy patient.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I went to Dr. Lucas because I was having trouble with a foot fungus, but my visit and experience were both horrible. He barely spoke or communicated with me. He came in and cut my toenails, scraped off some of my skin, and left the room. He never followed up with me, nor gave me a recommendation nor wrote a prescription. He sent me a bill for over 6,000 dollars for nail biopsies that I was never told about and without any treatment. I would not recommend his office to anyone. I try to support black-owned operations, but in my honest opinion, he was a horrible excuse for a podiatrist. I would like to fault miscommunication with me never receiving any follow up, but because of his lackluster attitude, I must attribute it to him, as a physician.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Nathan Lucas's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)

GHI