Ratings for Dr. Angelique M. Hart

Dr. Hart no longer takes insurance, new patients be aware. She does try to keep her fees affordable. I would not see Dr. Hart about hormone replacement therapy; unfortunately, she doesn't understand female hormone function any better than most of the doctors in Santa Fe. I expected so much more from her, but was disappointed. She seems to be lost when presented with some of the common symptoms of menopause.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Hart is very strong in some areas, but weak and poorly informed in others, and at times she's deliberately neglectful. She's over-reliant on herbal supplements at times when there are very effective and safe treatments available. This causes unnecessarily prolonged recovery times and undue patient suffering. However, for thyroid, she's better than anyone else available in NM.

Submitted February 18, 2015

I was watching my wife slowly wither away as her body and mind were attacked in numerous ways, any one of which, by itself, degrading. In desperation we talked to a friend who had not done well after a heart attack and then had been cared for at the Holistic Clinic in Santa Fe using their Jump Start Program. A Customized Program will help you manage the symptoms while solving the underlying cause, all the while working for your overall good health. Communication and understanding are outstanding. I started the Jump Start Program to improve my health as well and found out I was not as bullet-proof as I deigned myself into thinking and with their guidance and the Jump Start Program my thickened heart muscle and high blood pressure are under control without medicines. Guess that means they saved both our lives. Just do It! It will improve your health and may even save your life.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I worked with Dr. Hart and Dr. Heilbron with respect to carotid artery blockages. I had a completely successful course of chelation therapy that left the carotids squeaky clean. Dr. Hart and the clinic was hands down, the best medical experience I had in the almost 10 years of living in Santa Fe. I just moved back to the Pacific NW, but very much miss Dr. Hart, her expertise and lovely people skills and the warm, caring staff and facility. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

We are blessed to have Dr. Angelique Hart practicing in Santa Fe New Mexico. She spent time reviewing my medical history, listened to my current concerns, completed a comprehensive exam and then we made a plan together to improve on my issues. First appointment was $285 an my follow-up appointments are $85. Thank you thank you!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

For the first time in 30 years, I found a Licensed Physician (MD) that knows about Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, is helping me to repair my very compromised system and takes my insurance! I know when I am talking to Dr. hart, she is listening and ready to help me with the best plan to get stronger. I love Laurie,a staff member, she always goes way out of her way to help me in any way she can. I am so grateful to have found Dr. Hart and staff.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010