Ratings for Dr. David M. Lavine

I've had 2 procedures by Dr Lavine; a tummy tuck & lipo on my neck. I have been extremely satisfied w/both & would highly recommend him for any cosmetic procedure you would want. He is very personable & makes you feel very comfortable when discussing procedures & w/follow ups.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I first went to Dr. David Lavine 10 years ago after extensive research. Two of My Girlfriends and I flew from NYC to Texas to meet with the Dr. They were both to get Breast Augmentation & I a Rhinoplasty. From the moment I met him I knew we were in the Right hands! All 3 surgeries came out above Perfection! Could not be happier with the results! So its to no surprise that when I was gearing up to Compete at Olympia last year and realized I needed a Breast Augmentation that the only Dr. I would allow touch me is Dr. Lavine! I flew down to Texas and he took amazing care of me. Even filled and plumped my face to boot! When I hit that Stage in Vegas 3 weeks later I felt Like a Million $ Bucks! All because the little imperfections that I couldn’t fix in the gym Dr. Lavine waved his magic wand and did it for me. I hear so many horror stories about botched procedures but I am truly blessed that I found such and amazing Dr. right out of the gate I never had to go thru any of that. Between my procedures I have sent more then 10 NYC girlfriends to Texas to see Dr. Lavine and they are all so happy with their results they constantly Thank me for turning them onto him! And we are in a City where Plastic Surgeons are on every corner like Starbucks! I Highly Recommend Dr. David Lavine, he's My Dr. Genius . . . Sincerely, Christina Oden; NPC Competitor/ Fitness Model [URL=http://s328.photobucket.com/user/diamond13chris13/media/InstasizeImage_zpsoucsh3re.png.html][IMG]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I was referred by a good friend of mine for a Breast Augmentation which I ultimately had done, May 18th, 2015. I cannot express how much I love Dr. Lavine and his staff! The appointments are thorough, his recommendations for size and what is best was spot on, financing was painless and my worries or concerns were put at ease immediately! I am 5 weeks out of surgery and could not be happier with the results! I look (so I'm told) and feel great!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

My experience with Dr. Lavine was wonderful and comfortable. His staff was very sweet and professional at all times. Dr. Lavine did my BA and I couldn't be happier. He is very knowledgable and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I had my BA and Liposuction with Dr. Lavine, he spent time with me at my first consultation but after the surgery he wouldn't even look me in the eye and would only be in the room for 3-5 minutes. He had to retouch my liposuction but I still had to pay and my breast don't look fake like I told him I wanted them to look, they look like I have big natural breast that sag. I will never recommend to anyone not even my worst enemy.

Submitted June 10, 2015

I recently had a tummy tuck on September 2014! I was very nervous and it was a last minute decision! After talking to Dr. Lavine I felt very good about the procedure! It has only been about 5 weeks and I just love the results! Healing great and any time I have a concern I just pop into office and his great staff help me tremendously ! I would never use any other doctor and I'm referring all my friends to Dr. Lavine! His staff is awesome! They treat you like family and with great respect!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Lavine performed a tummy tuck and inner thigh lipo on me 3 months ago. I am very happy with all results. He is an excellent doctor, direct and to the point. He also has an amazing, attentive staff. I will definitely be back to see him for any future procedures I may need.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I went to Dr. Lavine in 2000 for breast augmentation. For 14 years I did not experience any issues nor did I get the ripple effect I have heard is common after several years. I went back to him in June of 2014 after a baby, and some weight gain. I had implant removal, small reduction, a lift and a tiny bit of lipo. I couldn't be happier! I look great, I have healed well and I stand by my decision to use him again for the second set of surgeries. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his staff. After my second surgery I referred a friend who decided to go with him after consultations with two other doctors. I will continue to refer Dr. Lavine and his staff to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr. Lavine & staff are terrific. I had my first BA 14yrs ago. Dr. Lavine is a straight shooter. He tells it like it is & takes pride in his work. Both my husband & I couldn't be happier with the results.2 years ago I had doc perform my tummy tuck & lipo of my inner/outer thighs plus my love handles. As this was a bigger surgery doc told me exactly what to expect. I followed his pre/post operation instructions;my results are what he said, Great.* Not everyone heals the same or "perfect". Don't expect that. But Dr. Lavine is as close to perfect as you can get. It has been 2 yrs from my tummy tuck & I wanted to fix a scar that did not heal as well as I wanted and get an implant exchange. NO Question, Dr. Lavine was the man. He performed my exchange to silicone; & fixed the scar at no additional charge. He has such a fun attitude & he still loves what he does. He has also performed BA & a nose job on someone else in my family. I highly recommend Dr. Lavine.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I had my breast augmentation out of state 10+ years ago. It was time to replace the implants this year. Dr Lavine and his professional team took good care of it in April 2014. I am absolutely satisfied with the result.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. David M. Lavine's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1972)

Healthnet