Ratings for Dr. Gerald E. Marcinak

Dr. Marcinak is a terrific chiropractor. My husband was hurting we went to the hospital to rule out anything to due medically with my husband. The pain in his shoulder and neck would not subside. My husband could not get any relief. We had just moved to this area and knew no one. I found the doctor on the website find a doctor. His name kept coming up as one of the best practices so we called. His office staff Melanie answered the phone only to find he was off that day. The doctor gave up time on his day off to take care on my husband. He didn't collect any money for that day he was only concerned with helping my husband.My husband has since found relief with the treatment he received at this office. Dr. Marcinak, his staff and his other patients are worth the trip. I appreciate all that he has done for my husband and would use his practice in a heartbeat again and again. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012