Ratings for Dr. Daniel C. Lum

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

7 yrs. ago I chose this Dr. for my 85 yr old mother. I was so impressed I chose him for my husband and myself Have never been sorry, Until now...he is no longer available??? WHY???

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr Lum is great! We moved to him after having a terrible experience with another doctor at the clinic. Dr Lum is attentive, kind and intelligent.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

I think the world of Dr. Lum.I just switched from a doctor Core in his practice who my husband calls the dim whitted conceited red head.Lum is great.you can't ask for a better doctor.he knows his stuff,is kind,attentive and gives you all the time you need. This is the man to see when you need a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Very personable, honest, to the point, and will help you if you tell him the truth about your condition and/or what is ailing you at the time.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

I have been receiving treatment for high blood pressure and a mild heart condition for six years and Dr.Daniel C. Lum,md is one of the best overall physicians I have ever been with.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

I've had Dr. Lum since I had my stroke 11 years ago in 1997. He seems very knowledgeable but overworked. Too many patients to see. I've had to wait an hour more some times when I see him. He specializes in Geriatrics so he always has people waiting to see him. He's very willing to discuss my meds and changing them if need be for generics or ones with less side effects.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

He is very gentle and kind. Responsive and takes the time to understand how You are doing.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Dr. Daniel C. Lum's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Lumenos
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lum went on an extended absence and permitted his patient, my aunt, to vacilate among various staffers with no clear treatment plan."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "7 yrs. ago I chose this Dr. for my 85 yr old mother. I was so impressed I chose him for my husband and myself Have never been sorry, Until now...he is no longer..."

October 30, 2014