Ratings for Dr. John L. O'Leary

Top notch. I fell very confident with Dr O'Leary on my healthcare team.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

One of the best Doc's around. Have nothing but good things to say. Excellent demeanor and excellent sense of humor. ALL doctors could learn from him!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. O'Leary is the best. Nobody like him! ALL doctors could learn from him...he is amazing!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Well trained and smart internist.Connects well to family and will drag the details out of you until he has the diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

I appreciate doc. O'leary because he is very aggressive and has his patients best interest in mine all the time. You keep up the good work doc. GO Navy

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Excellent Doctor, I've been with him for years. He is very upbeat and fun in character and makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

The Staff is terrible. On the rare occasion when they answer the phone (they only accept calls from after 9 till 12, and after 1 till 4), they're grouchy, arrogant and plain mean.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I moved to Florida and haven't found a doc like Oleary. I will be moving back to RI. very soon and you can bet I will want him as my personal doctor. I just hope that in the two years that I have been away he has got some better jokes.He is not only my doctor he was always my freind.See ya soon doc.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

John O'Leary is a God-send to the patients that he cares for...friendly & knowledgeable, he is a great medical quarterback to have by your side in good times and in bad...the only drawback to seeing John is that he tells TERRIBLE JOKES!!!...just ask patients like Jack M. who have to endure the pain of hearing them..

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Dr. O'Leary is the best PCP ever. Knowledgeable, caring, friendly. He is the one I can count on to get to the bottom of a problem, ease my suffering and instill confidence. Works with you, does not talk down to you, and he listens. I am lucky to have such a wonderful primary dr.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. John L. O'Leary's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Wakefield, RI