You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Frank Barnes

I have been a patient of Dr. Barnes for more than 15 years, even though I have to drive 90 minutes to see him. He is patient, helpful, pleasant and willing to work with you to figure out what's going on with your eyes. He is very knowledgable and thorough. I recommend him without hesitation for top quality eye care.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Frank Barnes is a wonderful eye doctor. I've been going to him for years. The staff are always nice and helpful. There is, as with almost any doctor's office, a wait time. But once you speak with him you understand why. He actually listens to what your concerns are and tries to address them. His staff are more than helpful. My younger brother wanted contact lenses and his staff sat with him for over an hour helping him learn to get them in and take them out. I once had to see his wife, Dr. Carter, for an emergency appointment and she was wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. Frank Barnes's Credentials

• State University Of New York - State College Optometry (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Barnes for more than 15 years, even though I have to drive 90 minutes to see him. He is patient, helpful, pleasant and willing to ..."

October 6, 2014