Ratings for Dr. Pamela S. Kennedy

I have never seen Dr. Kennedy, only her PA's. I get very bad cyst that are very painful, they will burst, leave a whole then go away; but they continue to come back in the same areas. I have been treated for almost two years. I have been seen by two different PA's and told different things about my issue. The PA’s are very nice. I had an appointment today and I know they are very busy, but I was running 10 minutes late due to traffic and a wreak and they would not see me, nor try and fit me in; the front desk person said sorry you will have to reschedule. I also had called prior on a Friday morning to see if they could fit me in because I was in so much pain and the front desk person said sorry, it’s Friday and we close early you will have to call back; but I already had this appointment so I waited and then this happened. I’m very frustrated about this and I know it should not reflect on Dr. Kennedy, buy her staff could handle things more appropriately. The front desk person should have said, let me check and see what we can do….at least tried and asked one of the PA’s.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Do not listen to the $50/lesion claim on the sign on her wall. I had one that required multiple freeze treatments to remove and got bill for $50/ treatment, not $50/ lesion.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Went in for an infection and acne, she basicly ignored the infection to treat the easy issue. Said the biopsy said it was a spider bite. Well that's one he'll of a spider bite to grow and move on my leg over the last 10 years.

Submitted June 22, 2014

Everyone is very professional and knowledgable in their field.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Very thorough, knowledgable and personable. Great staff.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Kennedy is a wonderful doctor. She is very sweet and caring, and she is very nice to my family and me. She diagnoses things accurately. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Kennedy has been our doctor for a few years now and we are very confident in her care. She is kind, nurturing, and professional. She gets back quickly with results if she needs to biopsy something in her office so that is reassuring. Our family trusts Dr. Kennedy and we couldn't imagine going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Wonderful warm and friendly staff, and a practice that gives quality time to their patients! I also love their new office. The location is much more convenient than the offices of the other dermatologists in town.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Such a wonderful office! Front desk girls are super sweet and amazing, and Dr. Kennedy really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Pamela S. Kennedy's Credentials

• Univ Of Sc Sch Of Med, Columbia Sc 29208 (Grad. 1998)

GHI