Ratings for Dr. Scott Shipley

Do yourself a favor and DON'T go to Peak ENT in Provo. The customer service is TERRIBLE and so unprofessional! I recently had an appointment there and waited almost an hour in the waiting room. Then after having my vitals done and a quick hearing check, I waited in the exam room. And waited. AND WAITED!! For almost another hour!! I finally looked out into the hall and asked if I was going to be seen soon. The nurse practitioner said, "Oh my gosh! Hasn't the doctor been in to see you yet!!??" She said he was "really busy" and came in and checked me out for all of 2 minutes and sent me on my way. Unbelievable! I was there for over 2 hours. I never did see the doctor. My portion of the bill was over $350!! I called to ask if they would reduce the charges since I never did see the doctor and was there SO LONG, but they wouldn't make any adjustments. Won't ever be going back. :(

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

He was my ent for taking my tonsils out and i recovered wonderfully! He helped me find another doctor for my next surgery and made sure I felt comfortable. I recommend Dr. Shipley for any ent necessity

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Waited in waiting room for 1.5 hours then taken back to a room only to be sent back to the waiting room. ENT didn't want to see us till the audiologist saw us first. Audiologist came out and argued with the receptionist right in front of us about seeing us. Had to wait for another 0.5 hours. Never saw the audiologist. Got sent back too see the ENT who then said with in a minute of seeing us that we could get tubes for her ears if we wanted or the alternative just keep putting her on antibiotics each time she has a ear infection(which is about once a month). Asked ENT doctor how much tubes would cost because we have a high deductible he couldn't tell us an amount said ask the the lady that schedules the surgerys. Got sent to another room to schdule the surgery and asked how much she couldn't tell us either said we should call the hospital to asked how much they charge for everything. Overall the whole visit was very unprofessional. Would never recommend this doctor or the office.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Scott Shipley's Credentials

• Portuguese

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AARP