Ratings for Dr. James D. CROSBY

Dr. Crosby was by far the worst doctor I've ever met. I went to EAMC because I was in pain from passing a kidney stone. He did not draw any blood, they tried to catheterize me 3 times to get urine and nothing came out. He refused to give me pain medicine, or even medicine for nausea, and he never started an IV to give me fluids either, even though obviously I was dehydrated. He told me that his "instincts" were telling him that I was suffering from a chronic pain condition. I asked him why he thought that his instincts were sufficient enough to diagnose or dismiss a patient and then he proceeded to tell me that all of my labs had come back normal. However, he never took any labs. I had a CT scan and he told me that I had no stones, and "his instincts were right". I asked the nurse what my pain could be from. She said that my CT came back with a total of 6 stones. She told me to go to another ER that night. I went to my doctor the next day and had to have emergency surgery.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

He is, in my opinion, one of the best physicians in the state, probably one of the best in the country. (James A Baker-Opelika,AL)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. James D. CROSBY's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

AARP