Ratings for Dr. Taghreed N. Maaytah

Love Dr. Maaytah, wouldn't trade her for any other doctor.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Wonderful doctor, always dressed beautifully and makes your child trust her..she takes her time ,is very professional and polite, answers any questions you may have in a professional manner not making you feel dumb for asking..my son loves her

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

We love Dr. Maaytah and the whole staff is great with both of my kids. We are always in and out of their in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I have the opportunity to see most of the Amarillo pediatricians and see their manner outside of patient care. She is always very professional and polite. I trust her opinions and would reccommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Maaytah has been my children's (I have 3) pediatrician for the past 15 years. I've been to her office countless times over the years and I can honestly say that it is always a pleasant experience. I know that some days we've been in there have been hectic, especially in the winter, but Dr. Maaytah makes me feel as though I'm the only patient there, she spends her time and does not rush at all. One thing I especially like about Dr. Maaytah is that she doesn't make you feel as though the questions you are asking are stupid, as some other doctors do. There's room for improvement with the staff, but Dr. Maaytah's care makes up for any shortcomings in her staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

this doc if thats what u call her almost killed my son and two of my friends kids thank god i got my son to a new pedi doc who listen to me if you have a special needs or sickly child best go else where! her office manager was hateful!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

I love Dr. Maaytah. I think she is the best pediatrician in town. I wish her staff was more friendly and helpful. I feel like they don't ever want you to bring your child in and always try to give advice over the phone without seeing my child. I still wouldn't take my child anywhere else. Maaytah is the best!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

This is the best peditician in town. I wouldn't take my son anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

She is the best doctor you can find. The kids always liked her to. She takes her time and listens. I never had a problem with the staff. Love Cindy to, she is a helpfull nurse! And gives me good advice.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Have a 2 yr. old. Been going to Dr. Maaytah since she was born. Really enjoy her. On the other hand, I would have to say that her staff is HORRIBLE. They are extremely rude any time I call or go in the office. Numerous times they have cut me off and said that a nurse will call me back which always takes 30 minutes to sevearal hours. It seems like when I do get a call back staff does what they can to not have to make an appointment. I always have to be push to get my child in. So overall, I do love Dr. Maaytah but her staff makes it hard to continue using her at times.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Taghreed N. Maaytah's Credentials

• Pediatric Residency, University of California, Irvine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX