Ratings for Dr. Molina K. Kochhar

It was a mediocre experience. Spent $275 to have her tell me to spend an additional $60 on one of her in-house insoles that didn't help.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Kochhar has been very personable and answered all my questions. Treatment is successful to date. Never keeps me waiting, much appreciated. L

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I am completely and utterly frustrated by the billing by this office. Dr. Kochhar was quite pleasant and helpful, and her in-office staff was pleasant, but I will never go to them again due to their billing. They farm out their billing to a place in California. I have spoken to the people there at least 10 times over a coding problem that led to my insurer denying coverage. I have also spoken to the staff at Dr. Kochhar's office about this problem. Despite repeated reassurances that the matter would be taken care of, it has not been. Per instructions from billing folks, I payed the bill and worked with my insurer -- I was told this would get better results. Insurer told me to resubmit. Kochhar Staff said it would be resubmitted. Insurer told me today they have received nothing. To cap it all, I called today and voicemail message told me to hit 0 if I want to leave message and Nothing happens, the message just repeats itself! I will never go back due to incompetent billing.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Kochhar and the staff are always so friendly, helpful and seem happy and upbeat all the time. Dr. Kochhar is down to earth, friendly and caring. She makes you feel comfortable and has a wonderful "bedside manor" I would trust her with my life!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

The staff is friendly and professional. I always get seen on time. Dr. Kochar is very nice and personable. Takes time with me and I always leave well informed and satisfied. I recommend her to anyone who needs to see a podiatrist. Her new location is very nice and comfortable and easy to reach. The atmosphere is calm and inviting.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Molina K. Kochhar's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)