Ratings for Dr. Frank S. Sutherland

I am a past patient of dr. Southerland. I went in with 4 impacted wisdom teeth. They would not call my parent to pick me up after my treatment. And after I healed, I was diagnosed with TMJ as a result of him breaking my jaw during surgery. I went to speak with his office and none of his staff would tell me how to find him because he wasn't practicing in Florida anymore.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I am a past patient of Dr. Sutherland's. I had my wisdom teeth extracted from him when I was in high school. He had an office in Lake Mary, Fl. I am now a mother of 3 high school students!! I had to search to find him but when I did I knew he was the only one I would trust my children to! (One of my children is disabled. )I remember when I was in his office for an appointment there was a handicapped patient there too. He was so kind to him. He even came out into the waiting room personally to get him! After all these years I have not forgotten him and how he calmed me and how he treated that handicapped person. I am sad that he works in Chicago now. BUT when I was able to locate a number for him he actually took the time to call me back!!!! Chicago you have one of the best. Sad he moved.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014