Ratings for Dr. Lirio E. Palmos

she is very sweet and works with you. her staff is nice except for one who makes your appointments. everything there is done old school, but they have always been nice to all of my children.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr. Palmos is very warm, knowledageable and thorough pediatrician. Waiting time is 5-15 minutes and we can always get an appointment. My daughter likes her very much. The staff felt like they wanted to get the work done and not as personal and compassionate like Dr. Palmos but respectful of the patient and family. I will recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I have taken my two children to Dr. Palmos for the past five years and have nothing but great things to say about her! Her office is very accessible- I can always get an appointment when my children are sick. I find her to be very compassionate, sensible and knowledgeable. I have no complaints!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Palmos since my baby was born and she has been nothing but horrible to me and my child. I am having trouble with finding my baby formula that works and doesn't make her colic, constipated, gassy, or vomit (everything that i have tried makes her sick in a different way) and she is not willing to help me at all. She has told me that i am just going to have to deal with a fussy baby because babies cry and I cant have a perfect baby. She has told me that it is my fault that my baby is sick and I will just have to deal with it until she grows out of it. She is not willing to work with me at all! I would NOT recommend her to anyone even my worst enemy does not deserve to be treated the was she has treated me and my daughter. AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Lirio E. Palmos's Credentials

• Duke University Medical School (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners