Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Olson

Great personality and demeanor. I found him to be very prompt and caring. He is knowledgeable and takes time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

My family has been dealing with the office over the last 4 years and LOVE them. The office staff is always trying to be accommodating very helpful...i have never had one of them be rude to me or my family. With my husband diagnosed with terminal disease he asks me every visit how I'm doing and what can he do to sit me with my husband's care. He's willing to listen to my concerns about his care. I recommend people to this office all the time.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

not sure about Dr Olson but the lady who books the appointments is really short and rude. Not helpful or willing to be helpful at all. Not the right job for her, she shouldn't be working in customer service. makes me wonder if Dr Olson is just as rude. The front staff definitely doesn't represent him very well.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Not very knowledgeable. Insulting. Rude. No follow up. Jumps to conclusions based upon little research. Argues with patient. The doctor shows indignity without knowing character of patient.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Dr. Olson is really terrific. He LISTENS. After a long search for a primary GP I was SO happy to finally find him. After two retired on me and a couple others were so rude or in such a hurry to get through their day that they wouldn't pay attention to me, I was relieved to find a Dr. who really listens and does his best to help. The most important thing about him is he believes me and trusts my instincts, instead of walking around with a God complex and treating me like a piece of meat. His staff is nice too and it's usually pretty easy to get an appt.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr. Christopher R. Olson's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in El Dorado Hills, CA