Ratings for Dr. Vishnu Seodat

Dr Seodat is an angel on earth. He has been given a gift. There is no one like him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

He is worth any wait. His knowledge and care are unsurpassable,. Any wait only means he is giving all patients the same care that has me returning to his office for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Been a patient there for over a year, still have yet to be able to get an appointment with the dr. Have had to leave appointments that took me 3 weeks to get because they just keep you waiting for hours!!! Utterly ridiculous!!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

dr seodat is not only a wonderful doctor but a good man with great caring and character

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Been going to Dr. Seodat for 22 years. Absolutely love him. The nurses do not call you back promptly which is terrible, and he is always running late, but its only because hes a great Doc so he takes his time. I rather wait and not be rushed during our time together.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

He will not rush while he is with you, that is one of the reasons he is ALWAYS BEHIND schedule.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Expected to find a helpful, compassionate, caring doctor since he was named "Doctor of the Year" or something by the East End practitioners. Instead he was in a hurry, didn't really listen, and seemed less than focused on what was wrong with me. I figured it was just because his office allotted 3 minutes per patient and even double-booked. Waiting time was horrendous ( 1 hour, 10 minutes one time, with no apology!) and I had the feeling that I was in a herd of people that he was trying to get in and out quickly. Would never go back to him again! Later found out from several people that his "caring" and "compassion" had fallen by the wayside in recent years...

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

While I had issues with a particular nurse, Gina, I don’t think that she’s worked there in a long time. Her overweening hostility did initially cause me to fear Dr. Seodat’s office, but on the other hand, Anne the other nurse & “Dr. Bill” the PA more than made up for Gina & I got over my fear quickly. Dr. Seodat never made me feel like my 15 minutes were up, or that my interpretation of my symptoms was foolish. He was recommended to me by another of his patients because of his approach to Lyme disease. When I had to get specialist’s opinions he was entirely ego-free. He took the recommendation of the infectious disease specialist as to treatment protocol & showed no neurotic need to tweak it so as to make his own. He diagnosed me with asthma & he is the only doctor I have dealt with who has listened to me when I said that certain meds made my asthma worse & he simply said, “don’t take those meds”. I don’t live in NY anymore & I miss Dr. Seodat. He is a great, thinking doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

Rosanne the nurse was the most unhelpful person I have ever dealt with at a doctor's office. She turned normal problems with insurance and getting pharmaceuticals into a stressful horrible ordeal. I will never go back because they employ a nurse who should be doing anything but nursing!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

He is extremely thorough. I have lupus which he diagnosed and he has helped me when I was at my lowest. He seems to hone in on what's wrong and hits the nail right on the head. Not afraid to send for second opinions. I feel blessed that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Vishnu Seodat's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1984)