Ratings for Dr. Azra Hozo

By far, the best doctor I have ever seen!!! Beautiful inside and out. I only want to be seen my her and nobody else from this point on..

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I went to see Dr. Hozo to get second opinion on my kidney condition. She was so knowledgeble about my disease and at this time I will have nobody else see me but her. She saw me as soon as I checked in. She is the nicest doctor I have seen and extremely easy to talk to. She doesn't type on the computer like every other doctor I see at the VA. She dedicates all of her attention to me, makes eye contact and listens to what I have to say. Overall, beautiful person inside and out.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I couldn't be happier with this doctor. She's an amazing person inside and out. Such a joy and very intelligent. She's the first kidney doctor that explained everything to me and why I needed to get ready for dialysis even though I was feeling great at the time she was suggesting dialysis. If it wasn't for her I would be dead by now since I was choosing not to go on dialysis. Here I am now 3 years later feeling great and waiting for my kidney transplant (that she helped me as well). Have been on the waiting list for 2 years now... The best doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

The best doctor I have ever seen. Such a wonderful, genuine and caring person. Very personable and easy to talk to. I would recommend her highly. Extremely easy to get a hold of. She answers all of my phone calls. If I leave a message with her secretary she calls me back within 10 minutes. I am very lucky to have such an excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgable about my kidney disease and I wouldn't want to be seen by anyone else other than her. She gets requested by a lot of patients, but I still choose to wait to be seen by her. Wouldn't have it any other way...

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011