Ratings for Dr. Charles Parker Gibbs

Excellent doctor, very helpful and I am still receiving care, thank you Dr Gibbs

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

DR. GIBBS , I JUST WANTED TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR RECENT PROMOTION TO CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER - SINCE MY FIRST VISIT IN 2012 YOU'VE MADE ME FEEL SPECIAL --- WITH THANKS ALSO TO BRANDI NUMM -,- MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN THE BEST - I AM SO HONORED TO BE YOUR PATIENT AND SO HAPPY AND PROUD FOR YOU AND YOUR STAFF - GOD BLESS ! RANDALL M. DENSON - KEYSTONE HEIGHTS , FL.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

My daughter was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma in her left arm back in 2006. She was 20 then. She was under the care of Dr. Parker and his wonderful staff. We were always treated like we were his only patient and he always had time to hear our concerns. He even gave us a number to reach him after hours. Several ground breaking surgeries later and 1 year of chemo she was declared cancer free. 7 years later my daughter is still cancer free, married and has a child. We can not say enough good things about this Dr. He is a Dr. with a heart. He really cares about each patient. Recently my Daughter and I took my grandchild to visit our favorite Dr. and get a picture. Thanks to his help and much prayer and a miracle from our Lord, I am a happy mom with a beautiful daughter who has a wonderful spouse and child. Thank you Dr. Gibbs.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

My son has been a patient of Dr. Gibbs since he was 5 years old, he is now almost 13. My son has a rare bone disease called MHE. He has had many surgeries by Dr. Gibbs and we are very pleased with everything that Dr. Gibbs and his staff has done for us. Sometimes the wait is lengthy but overall everything else is wonderful. Dr. Gibbs is a very caring doctor and person.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

My daughter was diagnosed with Synovial Cell Sarcoma in September 2009, she was 13 years old and diagnosed at stage 4 with a tumor the size of a grape fruit in her right calf, with the knowledge and understanding of Dr Gibbs, Brandi and the rest of his staff, my daughter is now in remission and has been for 1 year,Thanks to Dr Gibbs she did not loose her leg, and we will call her scars battle wounds... If we had to do it again, I would ask for noone other than Dr Gibbs to treat my Daughter, he has mine and my families utmost respect....

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Beside my Lord and Savior Jesus, Dr.C. Parker Gibbs saved my life!! He is the best Orthopedic Oncology Doctor Ever!! Thank You Dr. Gibbs and His wonderful Brandi Nunn, and his whole staff! From Your Patient Yesenia Simmons

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I had Synovial Sarcoma of my right foot and Dr Gibbs performed the amputation. He was absolutely wonderful with me as well as his colleagues. I am still under his care now and I don't have any complaints. My amputation was done in Oct 2008

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

My son just went throuhgt a limb salvage using Dr Gibbs. He has one of the best bedside manners I have seen for a doctor, he gives you all the time you need to ask questions in the office or in the hospital, He has keep us informed about everything and explained things indepth and will make sure you understand whats going on at all times. I hope I do not need his services again but if I do He will be the first doctor I will call.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

Dr. Gibbs is not only the #1 in ortho oncology, but an overall healthcare expert. Over the course of a two year occurrence, he not only stood by the patient and family medically but continued to provide 24 hour support via phone when ever needed. He does not accept Cancer as being untreatable, but continues to strive for life enhancement opportunities when other physicians simply only care if life can be saved. In addition to leading an orthopedic oncology team specializing in limb salvage surgery, he spends countless hours doing stem cell research to find a cure for this disease while still providing care to his patients. He will always be up front and honest while providing a sense of reassurance. He is truly a doctor that is ALWAYS on the side of the patient. He partners with the patient for ultimate care.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2006

This Dr performed surgery for a serious type of cancer called MFH in Oct 2005, as of today the 21 of Feb 2006, he has not called us back with lab results to confirm that he removed it all. However, we have discovered thru a lab on our own that he in fact DID NOT get it all and my husband is now facing a life threatening situation and more surgery. This Dr. right out "Lied" to me personally when he told me that he would get back with us as soon as he received the lab results. He spent ten minutes with us on our first visit with him to discuss this surgery because as he explained to us he is very busy teaching a "seminar" that day and trying to juggle patients between "seminar breaks" His overall quality of care is "Below O"

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Dr. Charles Parker Gibbs's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)