Ratings for Dr. Carol S. Twyman

Dr seemed somewhat knowledgeable, seemed to have a take my advice or leave it attitude. Do not live the extremely high office visit, $250.00 for just a few minutes of consult. Exam merely consisted of listening to heart and chest with a feeling of the breast that didn't seem to be needed or conclusive. No privacy in exam rooms, walls paper thin, you could hear every word spoken outside by staff and the consulting of patients in the next rooms. Overall it seemed not at all what it was hyped up to be. I did not feel the professional atmosphere that one expects to find in a Dr.s office. Return will solely bepend on results. Being faced with a double handful of vitamins one must choke down with the promised outstanding results seems far fetched. I will not recomend to friends as I feel this "practice" seems to be way overpriced. By the time you do 20 vials of blood, office visit, and est. 13 different vitamins one should expect to spend close to a $1000.00 by the end of the first visit.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr T really knows her stuff. She diagnosed me with hypothyroidism. I am also on progesterone and other supplements related to my conditions. I am feeling so much better and am losing weight. I have lost sweet cravings. She really cares and understands endocrine/hormonal conditions. It's well worth the money I spend. My insurance doesn't pay for her office visits, but does pay for blood tests and prescriptions.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010