Ratings for Dr. Mohammad H. ASHRAF

I drove 4 hours to get to Buffalo General where Dr. Ashraf performed open heart double bypass surgery on me and I am glad I did. Dr. Ashraf was meticulous in his explanation of the surgery I required, and gave me confidence that he would do an excellent surgery, which he did. I never experienced any pain level above a 3 and I never needed any painkillers after the surgery. I would wager to say that there could not be any better heart surgeon than Dr. Ashraf and I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

8 yrs ago Dr. Ashraf performed emergency bypass surgery on my Dad. He told my Mother that my Father wouldn't make it if surgery was not done (1 am) and there was a good chance he may not make it through surgery (4 hrs long). Sitting and waiting in a darkened-private waiting room was sheer hell - until Dr. Ashraf walked in and said my Dad has a strong heart and things went well. He's a calm and self assured Doctor with not an ounce of arrogance. Thanks to Dr. Ashraf, my Dad was able to dance with me at my wedding 5 mos later and be apart of his Grandchildren's lives (now 7 & 4 yrs old) Can't say enough..........THANKS!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

My sister is alive today thanks to Dr. Ashraf . Her lining of her aorta tore... Usually is a fatal event. Dr did surgery .. was very honest and point blank told us she would die if he didn't do surgery. If he did... She would have a 50% chance of living. I can't thank him enough. She made it through and two yrs later is recovering. During the surgery she had numerous mini stokes. I am just so thankful she is here.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I found him to be very cautious and not anxious to rush into very serious surgery. When he did decide surgery was needed he was very thorough and careful. He did a wonderful job on a very difficult open heart surgery. We had considered the Cleveland Clinic but we are very happy we chose Dr. Ashraf. No one could have done a better job. We would recommend Dr. Ashraf to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

There is little to say other than he is the very best in all categories along with being very friendly and an excellent communicator. I would (and did) trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

He is a very good doctor and a good cardiac surgeon with lots of patience

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010