Ratings for Dr. Jennifer N. Erickson

Did not read my lab results a other dr told me numbers off she does not listen .To busy flirting with her husband also does not dress appropriately , I complained about headaches for over a year that started after one of her staff put me on 3 rounds of antibodies .Then i go to another of her group jennifer phillips who sends me to windsong for scan of my colon but writes order for a stomach scan .Some one needs to do some big time checking up on what is going on over there

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. Erickson is extremely rude and unprofessional. When I gained a considerable amount of weight while being her patient she strongly encouraged me to buy an Atkins book from her and when I told her that I dont eat alot of meat she told me I could eat fish on the diet. I reminded her I am allergic to most fish and shellfish and she said she had forgotten and then became very angry with me saying because I didnt want to do Atkins the weight gain was my fault and not to complain. To make her happy I spent the $16 on the book and followed a diet plan set by her, tracked my food intake & came in 2 months later to find I gained weight. Showed her my tracked food and she insisted I lied on my plan because I would have lost weight if I actually ate what I said I did. She did not once send me for tests or see if the weight gain was a medical problem. Needless to say I switched to a doctor who listens and is sending me for various tests.Dr. Erickson does not take time to listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

This Dr is very poor in follow up care She is hard to get a hold of and Should not be in business

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Jennifer Erickson refused to sign off on HOSPICE giving my Mother an evaluation because I called it in and it wasn't "protocol". She never once asked how my mother was. She told me repeatedly that I didn't know what I was talking about in referring my Mother to HOSPICE and that she did not qualify, when all we needed was for Hospice to decide that for themselves. She told me she was not concerned about liability just protocol, in other words, her ego was bruised. I had to get another Dr. to do what she should have done without blinking an eye. My mother says this Dr. is a "flibberty gibet". :) Which in more common English means flighty. An unfocused Dr. who doesn't even asks how her patient took a turn for the worse is a waste of time for a generally healthy person, but for someone at the end of their life... there is NO time to waste.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Jennifer Erickson is a part-time Dr raising 3 boys and loses her focus easily. She flies in and out of the room and doesn't engage like she should. My mother went in with a bruised arm from elbow to wrist and she wanted her to get an x-ray and left without giving her a script to do so. We finally decided to leave without it. She had us wait quite a long time and it is very difficult for my elderly mother to get there. I know she is not accepting new patients but I also would not recommend her either.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Erickson keeps patients waiting a long time when they keep their appointments. Waited more than 24 hours for her to call a prescription in to the pharmacist even though we were told we were on a "priority" list. Overall, after having Dr. Erickson as a primary physician has been a very bad experience. Continuing to accept new patients when she can't address the needs of the ones she has, indicates more of a need to make money than help people. Totally unacceptable care.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I used to go to Dr Erickson but stopped because she didnt listen to me. She made me feel like my concerns were stupid. She was in and out and just liked to prescribe and run. Trouble was - what she prescribed didnt help.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

This Dr. is very flighty, she spends no time what so ever in the exam room with you just a quick once over, i happen to be with a parent and had several questions for the dr, and she gave no chance of asking any of them in private, before i knew it we were standing in the reception area for all to hear. I think she is very unprofessional, on occasion her dress code is also not very professional, common now flip flops with fishes and shells?? she also doesnt listen to family members we are told always "i wish my parent was this healthy" sometimes we are not talking about health per say as much as mind, and the dr. just blows us off. she needs to take more time and listen.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Jennifer N. Erickson's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)