Ratings for Dr. Kehua Li

Worst experience I've ever had! I waited TWO hours to see the doctor. When I finally went back, I spoke to him for less than 2 minutes, no exaggeration. He told me my face wasn't that bad and didn't listen to anything I said. Gave me a prescription for something I already tried and didn't work (didn't listen to me) then when the pharmacy asked them to get an approval from my insurance, they instead just sent antlers script over WITHOUT TELLING ME, which was 100$ more!! The nurses at the desk were nice but overall thr worst experience I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Horrible. I had to tell him what was cancer and what to biopsy. He told me wait until the cancer gets bigger. Lovely.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

very pleasent dr and staff very happy with all the treatments i recieved.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Li, he is very direct and some may feel overly so but I appreciated his honesty and thoroughness. He has a slight accent but generally can be understood fairly easily. He removed a basal cell carcinoma from my arm, everything went well, exactly as he described it would. Dr. Li was a general surgeon before becoming a dermatologist so I felt very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011