Ratings for Dr. Gregory T. Soltner

Wonderful and compassionate physician! They don't make doctors like him anymore! I feel lucky to have him as my doctor. I am a nurse and I'm very particular about my healthcare providers. I highly recommend Dr Soltner!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Soltner is a wonderful, kind & compassionate physician. I feel lucky to have found him. I would recommend Dr. Soltner to anyone looking for a physician who is knowledgeable yet personable & respectful.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

My sons and I have been using Dr. Soltner as a GP for about 20 years. He is simply excellent. There is no problem that he has been unable to solve. He is extremely knowledgeable in every issue we have presented. I moved away to another town, but came back to Dr. Soltner because I could not find any GP better than him. In addition, he has a wonderful personality - very friendly and very respectful, and always treated my sons with the same respect he treats adults, which was very important to them. This doctor is a gem.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Dr. Gregory T. Soltner's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Fort Washington, PA