She takes time to evaluate her patients and refers to doctors based on the patients' unique situations

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr Starche is awesome! I have been her patient for many years and have discussed many issues with her. She is kind,professional and you can ask her anything. The only unfortunate aspect of my visits with her is the staff. They are often unfriendly and chat among themselves about personal issues. I would follow her wherever she would choose to practice. Females...this is your doc! She is the hormone guru as far as I'm concerned!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr.Starche is one of the most compassionate doctors I have come across. My symptoms are unusual, and she continues to try different ways to solve my issues. She is a great person to have on your team.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I was a first time patient of hers and she took the time to go through my personal history before getting to the diagnosis of the condition I was seeing her for. After diagnosis of the current issue at hand, she spent time to answer any other concerns that I might have.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Paula N. Starche's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=243710'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

March 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=243710'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014