Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Horowitz

01/21/09 - Dr. Gary Horowitz performed a bilateral oophorectomy laparoscopically. His reports state he removed both ovaries and fallopian tubes. 06/23/15 - CT revealed right ovary still present. 09/28/15 - Surgery to remove right ovary, right fallopian tube and fragment of left fallopian tube and repair umbilical hernia caused by 01/21/09 surgery. I have all of the medical records, reports and photos to support my complaint. GET A 2ND OPINION IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN HIS PATIENT.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

The doctor may be knowledgable. I have not had a great experience. In fact, there were several instances when I felt like everyone at the facility was being rude. They try to make money wherever possible and require patients to get their tests done at the facility ONLY and charge higher amounts than other centers. This wouldve been okay if their treatment was successful, but unfortunately for me, everything I went through at this doctors place was a failure and I was not treated with respect. They had long waiting times and would rush me out of their room after any procedure, as if the building was on fire!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I had Dr. Horowitz when he was in Dayton. We both left Dayton about the same time. I am now back in Dayton and wish he was still here. Dr. Horowitz has to be one of the most knowledgeable and thorough doctors I have ever been to; great diagnostician.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

I came to Dr. Horowitz as a woman suffering from infertility for 12 long years. He is the most compassionate doctor I have met in any branch of medicine, he would even answer emails from me at 9 p.m. His knowledge of my conditions was so much greater than any of the other "specialists" I had seen. His staff is wonderful as well, they treat you like family. Best of all, he helped me & my husband become pregnant with our miracle girl who is now 1!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Horowitz is an amazing doctor! He is so knowledgable and understanding. I would highly recommend him and the rest of the Sher Institute staff to anyone battling infertility!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012