Ratings for Dr. Patrick A. Ruwe

Dr. Ruwe is an excellent surgeon, very knowledgeable and patient. He took the time to explain my injury to me so I could understand. He and the surgical staff were very comforting on my day of surgery. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Ruwe has helped me with my knee situation over the past few years. A replacement is in my future, but in the meantime Dr. Ruwe has helped my quality of life, keeping me comfortable and active. His personal caring and professional manner have made this a positive experience. I have Charcot Marie Tooth disorder, and Dr. Ruwe understands my special needs.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I am a Nurse and have had experience and worked with many Doctors. Dr. Ruwe, I consider to be one of the Best. He was knowledgeable, informative and compassionate. He spent time with me, answering all my questions. Not once, did he make me feel rushed. He made me feel, I was his only patient in the world. Anyone I have met, who has been a patient of his, feels the same way. He is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Conservative approach,great followup excellent results.Available for consultation at all times.Experience with athletes extensive.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Very helpful and knowledgeable - always available for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Ruwe was punctual, knowledgeable and professional. He sat down with me and listened to my problems. I felt that he provided me with an accurate diagnosis, set up a treatment plan and cured my shoulder pain. I highly recommend him for others with shoulder pain! Dr. Ruwe's office staff is extremely organized and efficient. You don't pay for parking at any of the doctor's offices.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Great Doctor & Great Staff. Definitely going back!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I came with knee pain 5/18/10. Ran an X-Ray and MRI. Came back for a follow up. Torn meniscus. I do research on the i-net. The pain I'm having in the back of my leg (top calf/behind my knee)does not resemble anything anyone else with a torn meniscus has felt. Whatever, he's the Doc. Make an appointment for surgery. I get blood work. I get a physical. Surgery is scheduled for 6/11/10. Surgery center calls asks routine questions. I have never had surgery before. I have some cousins with malignant hyperthermia. I tell the person from the surgery center nurse this and next thing I know my surgery is canceled. I called back over a dozen times to reschedule. No return phone call. Not one! I hurt my knee again. I manage to get another appointment with him. He gives me some pain killers and tells me can't operate on me. Something about he can't get OR time a the hospital, but he would find me a Doc that could. It's now 7/14/2010 no call back and my calls go unanswered & I don't know why.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. Ruwe is absolutely wonderful. If he can help you he will, if not he will find someone who can help you. He does not give up on you and you NEVER fall through the cracks with this doctor. He is positive, always professional, kind and very thoughtful. He is thorough and he will get to the bottom of your problems or injuries. I have the most respect for this man and have recommended him to friends and family. Always a pleasure to see him even when I am in pain.. he knows his stuff. I don't have any fears about my care when he is there. He is the BEST! Really.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

Last winter I tore my ACL and MCL while attempting to ski....That's a dangerous sport which I don't suggest ever trying. On the bright side I now can refer my friends (especially the ones that ski) to a fabulous doctor. I was scared that my knee wouldn't ever recover but Dr. Ruwe took the extra time to reassure me and put me at ease. He was patient, personable and caring. Most importantly he's knowledable, highly skilled and my knee is in great shape. I'm thankful that my physical therapist and friend refered me!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

Dr. Patrick A. Ruwe's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare