Ratings for Dr. Andrew I. Radovan

Dr. Radovan is an amazing surgeon! Unlike many doctors/surgeons these days, Dr. Radovan has excellent bedside manner. He will make conversation with you to make you feel comfortable before the surgery helping with any anxiety. I had 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Radovan. I have had no pain or swelling. This is atypical as everyone I know has pain and swelling!! Only thing I can say is that Dr. Radovan did an excellent job!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

He is the best Dental Surgeon I have ever gone to. He is most caring Doctor I have been to and would only recommend Dr Andrew Radovan for oral surgery. He checks up on his patients and even calls them form his personal phone and lets them call him if they have any problems

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I loved him and his team. He was so kind and patient with me. His lead assistant was very welcoming and very informative on what needed to be done. Overall I had an amazing experiance and will be back.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017