Ratings for Dr. Lori M. Jensen

Ditto. The office is pretty inefficient and impersonal, including MDs.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2006

Wow. I never do these things unless I have something positive to say, but this will be my one exception because I WISH I had been warned before going to Dr. Jensen. Though in person, she is very soft spoken and seems genuine, with everything she tells you, you realize later that you really have no new information. This is the least of the problems at her office (Associated Neurology of Southern CT--AVIOD!!!). Her staff is horribly innefficant. I was put in a room and forgotten about twice. Each time I sat and waited (with a screaming baby- how did they not know I was there?!?!) from 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours. The second time, the room was swealtering hot and I had to search the halls for Dr. Jensen. Not only did Dr. Jensen never give me a diagnosis, I had to call her THIRTEEN TIMES requesting my medical records. My other doctors called her too. It took six months and two very irate voice mails to get anyone to call me back. She and her staff then denied that I ever called at all.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2006