Ratings for Dr. Earl J. Kilbride

He performed an ACL recunstruction surgery on my knee with a cadaver tendon and it has gone great. I waited until I was done with rehab to give a good assessment. Recovery was amazing as they used an ON-Q system for pain management for the first three days. After that I was able to get to rehab quickly and the rest was between me and my PT. He was Knowledgeable and and explained my procedure. He spent enough time and was personable, which so many doctors do not do.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

He accurately diagnosed my shoulder problems (multidirectional instability) after 4 others basicall guessed. He reconstructed both of shoulders (one in 08, on in 09) and now I sigel TOUCHDOWN!!!! He is the best shoulder guy in Austin. He takes time with you - will actually chat a little while and take an interest in you as a person.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Kilbride reconstructed my left knee from a motorcycle accident. It destroyed the top 3" of the large bone in the calf. He had to manufacture a funnel and attach it to the lower part of bone that was left. I do not know how I could have been any luckier that he was on staff when they brought me to the emergency room, and later performed the surgery. While I was afraid I would never walk Dr. K assured me I would play golf again. I am playing again and have a single digit handicap. It may get better but someone will have to convince me of that.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008