Ratings for Dr. Earl J. Kilbride

He accurately diagnosed my shoulder problems (multidirectional instability) after 4 others basicall guessed. He reconstructed both of shoulders (one in 08, on in 09) and now I sigel TOUCHDOWN!!!! He is the best shoulder guy in Austin. He takes time with you - will actually chat a little while and take an interest in you as a person.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Kilbride reconstructed my left knee from a motorcycle accident. It destroyed the top 3" of the large bone in the calf. He had to manufacture a funnel and attach it to the lower part of bone that was left. I do not know how I could have been any luckier that he was on staff when they brought me to the emergency room, and later performed the surgery. While I was afraid I would never walk Dr. K assured me I would play golf again. I am playing again and have a single digit handicap. It may get better but someone will have to convince me of that.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008