Ratings for Dr. David J. YEH

In April of 2013 my wife rushed me to the ER at Forrest General. I had hurt my back at work a few weeks before that and the "company doctor" said I had only pulled a muscle. Someone was looking after me because Dr. Yeh was the one they called in. My wife was told that if we would have waited 8 more hours I would have been paralyzed. I owe Dr. Yeh everything. Today I got a letter in saying he is relocating to CA. I almost want to cry. Keep on rocken my brother. The Drummer...

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Herniated disk pinching my sciatic nerve. Limited feeling on the sole of my foot, constant horrific burning pain running down the entire length of my leg. Immediately after surgery, I felt like sprinting around the clinic. A year later, and I'm playing soccer again with no pain.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I trust Dr. Yeh. After a family member was in a horrible accident, Dr. Yeh was the doctor that treated them at the hospital. Dr. Yeh was knowledgable, kind and encouraging.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. David J. YEH's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2004)