Ratings for Dr. Vito A. Mercurio

I don't get the negative reviews! I think he's great. He's very personable and took time to answer my questions. He didn't keep me waiting for long and he didn't make me feel rushed at all. I would recommend Dr. Mercurio to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Not. Good my dog has a better doctor. Vito is a mess....little man complex

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

every comment on this page ,about Dr. Vito A. Mercurio is completly true. was a patient of his for years.till he turned into a greedy uncaring ego driven His on N.P.'s would agree to these .statements.went in to office.while vito was outside door flirting with blond sales women. N.P. went to get him to come in,she came back saying he was too busy. 20 min.s later. he was still outside door flirting with women. thats the day, me & my father left his practice

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Wait time is always well of an hour and a half. Doctor is not courteous or helpful when asked questions. I just found a new doctor and am very happy.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Mercurio is very professional , answers all my questions , listens to me and jokes with me when I am anxious. He always puts me at ease.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

The office staff was pleasant. Dr. Mercurio should have been a veterinarian since he doesn't like it when patients ask questions. He is rude, abrupt and uncaring. So much for the Hippocratic oath. Our primary care doctor told us NOT to see him, but we did because of the closeness to our home. When we spoke to our PCP again, he said "I told you so", and referred us to the nicest and most professional doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Mercurio is very anti-social, cold, moody and unhelpful. I am sure he is knowledgeable in his field, but a big aspect of his field should be gaining social traction with clients to ensure that they are comfortable and relaxed - he doesn't even try. He didn't even say "Bye" to me after my first appointment. I had a monitor placed on me for 24-hours - he didn't call me regarding my results. He doesn't talk to patients, or hardly ever does. By his mannerisms, you can tell her is always in a foul mood. I've heard of multiple complaints about this doctor from a social point-of-view. Like I said - he may be knowledgeable in Cardiology, but he certainly lacks the social skills. I'm currently looking for a new Cardiologist that treats me like a client and a human, not just a quick buck and thrown to the side. Office staff seems helpful and friendly, and the office seems clean overall. Other Cardiologists in the office (From seeing them interact) seem friendly. I got the grouch.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

This doctor does not like it when a patient asks questions. He is rude.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Vito A. Mercurio's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

GHI