Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Stoker

I went to this Dr. for a consultation as he is very detached and has no bed side manor and did not even identify himself. As I am on the heavier side, he began to tell me in a polite way with a story how the people in the middle east do not have hemorrhoids., because they eat healthy and they are not obese. Way thrown back and inconsiderate. I got these long before I gained weight doc I got them when I was probably 130 lbs and was giving birth. So you are very unprofessional and rude and I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I osted an unfavorable report about Mark Stoker and it was deleted. I wonder why!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I couldn't be happier with the care I received. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He saved me from having a second surgery with his skill and perseverance. He gives you all the facts necessary to make an informed decision.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

This doctor is prompt, efficient and courteous. He is easy to reach and always willing to answer questions - in fact, he encourages them. He has an excellent and professional bedside manner. He has students on occasion and it is encouraging to me as a fallon patient to see the education of new upcoming physicians under his thumb and learning the way medicine is supposed to be.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I am not happy with this doctor. I felt he was annoyed when asked questions. I also feel that he does not listen to patient's requests and avoids eye contact. My mother had surgery recently and found him to be noncompassionate and detached.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Stoker tells it like it is and will never sugar coat any procedure. He will always make you feel comfortable. He is a very confident surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Very nice doctor;good listener; encourages questions;you're not rushed out like many [Fallon] drs. tend to do

flag | Submitted February 20, 2006

Dr. Mark E. Stoker's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1983)

Workers Comp