Ratings for Dr. Craig R. SWANSON

Dr. Swanson is truly awesome. He makes sure you're comfortable and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

As much as I loathe when my boss is right, he was correct when he told me that Dr. Swanson was the best optometrist in the area. Dr. Swanson's prices are comparable to any of the chain eyeglass stores, but he is a SUPERIOR optometrist. I'm so pleased every time I go there. He keeps very up-to-date on continuing education in the eye field, and told me about a condition that I had that no other optometrist had even recognized. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Marvelously professional. Precise. Won't let you leave until he's certain you understand all the results of his thorough exam. All the people in the office reflect Dr. Swanson's helpful and knowledgeable personality. Even in a situation where the prescription might have been off a bit and you need to return for a consultation, as was the case with me, you still get the time, energy and positive attention from the entire staff that you received during the initial appointment. My wife and I refer Swanson Family Eyecare to everyone we know with a hearty 5 Star Rating! Sincerely, Benn and Judy Perry.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Craig R. SWANSON's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company