Ratings for Dr. Sheila L. Farley

This office both double bills insurance companies and balance bills its patients. They are so nice because it keeps you from asking questions. Go ahead and try asking about a billing error. You will be yelled at, cursed and threatened by the office manager. The dentist will then give you completely incompetent service. It took months for my insurance company to force them to return a portion of my overpayment. They even fabricated an appointment to steal more money from me and my insurance company. Do NOT go to this awful opportunistic, greedy, thieving place. We have much better services in our area. I have spent thousands correcting the damage she did to my teeth, but at least I was able to find someone honest and capable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The worst experience ever, she extracted six teeth all at once and allowed one to fall down my throat which caused me to choke , to top it off she blew it off like it was no big deal and still expected me to pay full price my insurance paid her a small fortune, BEWARE OF THIS WOMAN. I would never expect a dentist to react this way, never again, UNPROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

She is the best dentist! I love her, she is very caring. Lw

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Farley is wonderful with all ages. She has a very calm and professional demeanor, and she relates well small children. The office has a cozy atmosphere, and the staff are very friendly and efficient. They do a wonderful job sending appointment reminders. My kids love going to the dentist! :)

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012