Ratings for Dr. Rebecca D. Baxt

I felt so comfortable with Rebecca. She advised me of what she thought I should do but was not pushy and let me decide what made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend her to friends and family!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Expert medical attention. She advised against a more costly treatment and instead counseled me to accept an alternative approach. Honest and professional doctor. Plus my results are fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

By far the best dermatologist for fillers, Botox, peels, and skin products.. Dr Rebecca is very prifessional, honest, and really caring.. She doesn't overdo anything , she leave you looking natural (just enhances what you have ) They have a lot of really good monthly specials Her and her staff go above and beyond ..I had an injury unrelated to dermatology , and I received a beautiful card from her and her staff , and two personal phone calls from Dr. Rebecca herself to see how I was doing that's the kind of doctor I want to be with !

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Rebecca Baxt for over a year. Love the results.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Rebecca is beyond amazing! I began seeing her because of adult acne. She helped clear up my skin for my wedding and prevented any future breakouts. The entire staff is welcoming and eager to answer questions. Also, Dr. Rebecca is very smart and can give advice as to what works best with each persons skin type and problem! She is also always on time and doesn't make you wait, which is a huge plus in my book!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I saw Dr. Rebecca Baxt for rosacea and she performed a laser treatment on my face. I loved her knowledge, staff, personality. She did not push products at all but helped pick some out. It is a bit rushed when you are with her but she is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Rebecca Baxt for my Botox for the past two years and absolutely love her bedside manner and office. Everyone at the office is so professional and My results are always great. I was recommended by my friends who have also come to Dr Baxt after they experienced awful Botox results elsewhere, Now my whole group of friends looks young and natural thanks to Dr Baxt!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Rebecca Baxt is amazing. My Botox looks completely natural and definitely not overdone or frozen !!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I have had amazing experience with Dr. Rebecca Baxt, she did my botox just the right amount without it looking fake

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I have been a patient for over 15 years and fund Dr. Bact to be an extremely knowledgable, understanding and skilled dermotologist. Her staff is professional and kind. I recommend this practice for all facets of dermotology.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Patient's update
I am always impressed at the level of care and dedicating Dr. Rebecca Baxt provides to her patients. She takes the time to truly understand your issue and works with you to find the effective treatment method that fits your budget.

Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Rebecca D. Baxt's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ