Ratings for Dr. Rebecca D. Baxt

I would definitely recommend Dr. Rebecca Baxt, very professional and easy to talk to

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I have been going to Baxt Cosmedical for over 30 years, first with Dr. Saida Baxt and now with Dr. Rebecca Baxt. I have a great deal of confidence in their judgment and would recommend them both without reservation.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Friendly staff, clean office. Dr. Rebecca Baxt is amazing. She is honest about how much you need and never pushes a product on you if you don’t need it! I would recommend friends & family to her and the other Dr’s in this office.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Very knowledgeable great treatment would definitely recommend to others

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I highly recommend both Dr. Rebecca Baxt and her staff. Very knowledgeable, highly professional doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Rebecca is professional, friendly & attentive - I always feel comfortable with her & her staff -

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I live and travel from Vermont to see Dr. Rebecca, I have been a patient of hers for many years and highly recommend Dr. Rebecca !

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Rebecca is so honest and professional. She is genuine and really cares. Never do i feel uncomfortable asking questions.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Baxt is a thoughtful, knowledgeable, and compassionate doctor. Her expertise and calm manner helped me understand the options and heal effectively. I am very happy that I chose to come to her practice for my problem. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor with the qualities described.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Baxt and her staff are extremely professional and knowledgeable. I have been a patient of hers for years and recommended her to many friends and family members. I see her for both cosmetic and dermatological procedures and am always pleased with the results. Highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Rebecca D. Baxt's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp