Ratings for Dr. Rebecca D. Baxt

I live and travel from Vermont to see Dr. Rebecca, I have been a patient of hers for many years and highly recommend Dr. Rebecca !

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Rebecca is so honest and professional. She is genuine and really cares. Never do i feel uncomfortable asking questions.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Baxt is a thoughtful, knowledgeable, and compassionate doctor. Her expertise and calm manner helped me understand the options and heal effectively. I am very happy that I chose to come to her practice for my problem. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor with the qualities described.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Baxt and her staff are extremely professional and knowledgeable. I have been a patient of hers for years and recommended her to many friends and family members. I see her for both cosmetic and dermatological procedures and am always pleased with the results. Highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

This is the best dermatologist office on earth!! DR Baxt she is amazing!! And the staff is awesome. I can't stop raving about this place. Five stars all the way ★★★★★

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I highly recommend both Dr. Rebecca and Dr. Saida Baxt!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Appreciated the care and comfort I received, which lessened my anxiety when deciding what treatment to pursue. Very happy with the level of professionalism and results

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I felt so comfortable with Rebecca. She advised me of what she thought I should do but was not pushy and let me decide what made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend her to friends and family!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Expert medical attention. She advised against a more costly treatment and instead counseled me to accept an alternative approach. Honest and professional doctor. Plus my results are fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

By far the best dermatologist for fillers, Botox, peels, and skin products.. Dr Rebecca is very prifessional, honest, and really caring.. She doesn't overdo anything , she leave you looking natural (just enhances what you have ) They have a lot of really good monthly specials Her and her staff go above and beyond ..I had an injury unrelated to dermatology , and I received a beautiful card from her and her staff , and two personal phone calls from Dr. Rebecca herself to see how I was doing that's the kind of doctor I want to be with !

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Rebecca D. Baxt's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med