You may also like

I have been a patient for over 15 years and fund Dr. Bact to be an extremely knowledgable, understanding and skilled dermotologist. Her staff is professional and kind. I recommend this practice for all facets of dermotology.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Can anybody say what they charge for PDT? The office won't disclose until $185 is paid for a an appointment. Please note my "rating" was compulsory to submit the posting; not a reflection of experience with the office.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Had a consultation with this doctor and the nurse was more informative than the actual doctor. She rushed my consultation practically didn't let me get a word in. I can tell this doctor is all about getting paid than satisfying her patients. Was more interested in telling me about my flaws than learning more about want I wanted. Wasn't interested in seeing pictures of what I wanted to look like. She was forcing herself to be nice to patients just so they won't ask questions and didn't even have before and after pictures of her work on fillers but yet said she has done fillers tons of times. Doctor's are suppose to be proud of their work and want to satisfy their patients but Dr. Rebecca baxt didn't put me at ease at all in fact her nurse was more helpful maybe she should get the fat paycheck.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I have been a patient at baxt cosmedical for a few years now and I am very glad that I found this doctor. Before coming to this doctor I had very bad acne and rosacea, now my skin has improved and I look and feel amazing. The doctors and staff are amazing and I also love their products. Def give them a chance! Lenny

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Rebecca Baxt has been helping me with acne issues for many years now and I can honestly say that my face has never been clearer. Her acne product line has really helped me. I am not even local and live an hour away from her office location, but I continually go back to her practice since I've seen great results.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Rebecca Baxt's expertise and bedside manner always puts me at ease. She listens intently to my concerns and usually has more than one treatment plan available to me

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Have been going to Baxt Cosmedical for 15 years. Dr. Rebecca is a pleasure. You know your skin is in excellent hands. When people ask, "What do you do to your skin?" I reply, "I have an excellent dermatologist that keeps me looking young!" Thanks for all that you do!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I am very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Rebecca Baxt. I can say that she is very knowledgeable and caring. I am currently being treated for adult acne for 3 months now. The Dr. has gotten my case under control sooner than she said it would take. I would with out hesitation recommend Dr. Baxt to anyone who needs a great dermatologist. The staff was very courteous and knowledgeable. I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointments and very satisfied with the products I've purchased from the office in the past. Thank you for the great experience.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

The doctor and the staff were just amazing. The office was very clean. I am very happy that I was refered to this doctor. I can refer her to everyone I know in case they need a dermatologist.Thank you so much for what you did for my mom. She said you have golden hands.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Rebecca D. Baxt's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for over 15 years and fund Dr. Bact to be an extremely knowledgable, understanding and skilled dermotologist. Her staff is professional an..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Can anybody say what they charge for PDT? The office won't disclose until $185 is paid for a an appointment. Please note my "rating" was compulsory to submit t..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I waited forever to see Dr. Baxt. When in the exam room I felt so rushed. So expensive and not worth it. I will not be returning to this doctor."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Had a consultation with this doctor and the nurse was more informative than the actual doctor. She rushed my consultation practically didn't let me get a word i..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient at baxt cosmedical for a few years now and I am very glad that I found this doctor. Before coming to this doctor I had very bad acne and r..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rebecca Baxt has been helping me with acne issues for many years now and I can honestly say that my face has never been clearer. Her acne product line has r..."

September 21, 2014
  • First Name changed from "REBECCA" to "REBECCA D."

October 20, 2013