You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rebecca D. Baxt

I have been going to Dr. Rebecca Baxt for my Botox for the past two years and absolutely love her bedside manner and office. Everyone at the office is so professional and My results are always great. I was recommended by my friends who have also come to Dr Baxt after they experienced awful Botox results elsewhere, Now my whole group of friends looks young and natural thanks to Dr Baxt!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I have been a patient for over 15 years and fund Dr. Bact to be an extremely knowledgable, understanding and skilled dermotologist. Her staff is professional and kind. I recommend this practice for all facets of dermotology.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Can anybody say what they charge for PDT? The office won't disclose until $185 is paid for a an appointment. Please note my "rating" was compulsory to submit the posting; not a reflection of experience with the office.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Had a consultation with this doctor and the nurse was more informative than the actual doctor. She rushed my consultation practically didn't let me get a word in. I can tell this doctor is all about getting paid than satisfying her patients. Was more interested in telling me about my flaws than learning more about want I wanted. Wasn't interested in seeing pictures of what I wanted to look like. She was forcing herself to be nice to patients just so they won't ask questions and didn't even have before and after pictures of her work on fillers but yet said she has done fillers tons of times. Doctor's are suppose to be proud of their work and want to satisfy their patients but Dr. Rebecca baxt didn't put me at ease at all in fact her nurse was more helpful maybe she should get the fat paycheck.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I have been a patient at baxt cosmedical for a few years now and I am very glad that I found this doctor. Before coming to this doctor I had very bad acne and rosacea, now my skin has improved and I look and feel amazing. The doctors and staff are amazing and I also love their products. Def give them a chance! Lenny

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Rebecca Baxt has been helping me with acne issues for many years now and I can honestly say that my face has never been clearer. Her acne product line has really helped me. I am not even local and live an hour away from her office location, but I continually go back to her practice since I've seen great results.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Rebecca Baxt's expertise and bedside manner always puts me at ease. She listens intently to my concerns and usually has more than one treatment plan available to me

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Rebecca D. Baxt's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Rebecca Baxt for my Botox for the past two years and absolutely love her bedside manner and office. Everyone at the office is so prof..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rebecca Baxt is amazing. My Botox looks completely natural and definitely not overdone or frozen !!"

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had amazing experience with Dr. Rebecca Baxt, she did my botox just the right amount without it looking fake"

March 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for over 15 years and fund Dr. Bact to be an extremely knowledgable, understanding and skilled dermotologist. Her staff is professional an..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Can anybody say what they charge for PDT? The office won't disclose until $185 is paid for a an appointment. Please note my "rating" was compulsory to submit t..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I waited forever to see Dr. Baxt. When in the exam room I felt so rushed. So expensive and not worth it. I will not be returning to this doctor."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Had a consultation with this doctor and the nurse was more informative than the actual doctor. She rushed my consultation practically didn't let me get a word i..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient at baxt cosmedical for a few years now and I am very glad that I found this doctor. Before coming to this doctor I had very bad acne and r..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rebecca Baxt has been helping me with acne issues for many years now and I can honestly say that my face has never been clearer. Her acne product line has r..."

September 21, 2014
  • First Name changed from "REBECCA" to "REBECCA D."

October 20, 2013