Ratings for Dr. Marina Protopapas

Dr. Protopopas was able and willing to clarify some important details about my condition that I was ignoring. She did so in a very respectful manner, and I am very grateful to her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Protopapas and her team are wonderful!! I would not trust anyone other than Dr. P to work on me...she is gentle, kind, and always professional in her treatments and follows up to be sure you are OK.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

My dr has taken care of me for several years. Including referrals to other specialists. This is my last visit for now as she has turned me over to the rheumatologist she recommended. I will return if I feel it is necessary. My husband also goes to my doctor and she has also helped him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr Protopapas is the best in her field and is a compassionate physician as well

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Physician and Assistants knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Both Dr. Protopapas and her PA, Narges Najmyar, are excellent regarding the treatment of my damaged spine. The both have perfect demeanors for treating my issues; mixing the right amount of compassion with the reality of the situation. Thanks to them, I am able to live, generally, a low pain life. Since surgery is not a promising option, I would never switch my pain control team at NS&P.. I have informed Dr. Protopapas that she is stuck with me as a patient forever! Excellent, excellent care and treatment!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Protapapas treats me as an individual! All procedures are geared toward what my body needs with the goal of finding a resolution to the issue at hand.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Love the doctor and her PA the staff is friendly. Helpful and caring

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Protopopis and staff are professional, caring and concerned about my welfare. They are the very best!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I was extremely pleased with the treatment I received as well as the operation of the facility

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Marina Protopapas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)