Ratings for Dr. Marina Protopapas

Can't say enough about the staff - Dr. P, the PAs, the office staff. They have all helped me to move from a state of constant pain back to near normal life.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

The physician and staff are great! that it offset the wait period. Narges is a very wonderful PA. She take good care of you and make sure you have everything you need to manage the pain . She is an asset to the practice .

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I have been very pleased with the attention provided by both Dr. Protopapas and the Physicians Assistant.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Protopapas is an excellent physician, obviously highly skilled, and obviously loved by her staff as well as patients. Also, it?s plain to see that she also has a high regard for her staff-the loss of Charlotte from the front desk certainly weighed on Dr. Protopapas? mind. She?s everything a good physician should be.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Protopopas was able and willing to clarify some important details about my condition that I was ignoring. She did so in a very respectful manner, and I am very grateful to her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Protopapas and her team are wonderful!! I would not trust anyone other than Dr. P to work on me...she is gentle, kind, and always professional in her treatments and follows up to be sure you are OK.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

My dr has taken care of me for several years. Including referrals to other specialists. This is my last visit for now as she has turned me over to the rheumatologist she recommended. I will return if I feel it is necessary. My husband also goes to my doctor and she has also helped him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr Protopapas is the best in her field and is a compassionate physician as well

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Physician and Assistants knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Both Dr. Protopapas and her PA, Narges Najmyar, are excellent regarding the treatment of my damaged spine. The both have perfect demeanors for treating my issues; mixing the right amount of compassion with the reality of the situation. Thanks to them, I am able to live, generally, a low pain life. Since surgery is not a promising option, I would never switch my pain control team at NS&P.. I have informed Dr. Protopapas that she is stuck with me as a patient forever! Excellent, excellent care and treatment!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Marina Protopapas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med