Ratings for Dr. Marina Protopapas

Dr. Protopappas is the best and her staff is top drawer also. My experiences have always been positive because they care about their patients and want to provide the services needed to help them.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I appreciate the time taken to answer all my questions. I don't feel rushed.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Both the Dr and PA paid special attention to me and my concerns. Vary Vary Attention to details.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Everyone is exceptional in courtesy and care of me as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

More than pleased with my 1st visit with Narges Najmyar and Dr. Protopapas, it feels like I might finally get some relief after years of searching and after various Dr's\Procedures (and possibly prevent another surgery).

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Can't say enough about the staff - Dr. P, the PAs, the office staff. They have all helped me to move from a state of constant pain back to near normal life.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

The physician and staff are great! that it offset the wait period. Narges is a very wonderful PA. She take good care of you and make sure you have everything you need to manage the pain . She is an asset to the practice .

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I have been very pleased with the attention provided by both Dr. Protopapas and the Physicians Assistant.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Protopapas is an excellent physician, obviously highly skilled, and obviously loved by her staff as well as patients. Also, it?s plain to see that she also has a high regard for her staff-the loss of Charlotte from the front desk certainly weighed on Dr. Protopapas? mind. She?s everything a good physician should be.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Protopopas was able and willing to clarify some important details about my condition that I was ignoring. She did so in a very respectful manner, and I am very grateful to her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Marina Protopapas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)