Ratings for Dr. Marc Fineberg

Dr. Fineberg is a terrific surgeon who performed a successful surgery on my patella rupture. My followup care was great! His staff is first class and very professional.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

I saw Dr. Fineberg after going to a different orthopedic practice in my area. The other practice did not diagnose my torn meniscus properly. Said it was a hamstring tear. I found them difficult to deal with. From my first call to UB Orthopedics I was treated respectfully and was listened to fully. I was scheduled with Dr. Fineberg promptly and he did my surgery shortly thereafter. I believe he is an excellent surgeon and extremely knowledgeable. I am so happy I was in his care. His staff is also wonderful. Danielle listens and is also very knowledgeable. Mary Jo is beyond wonderful in her role. Thank you to Dr. Fineberg and his entire staff. While I have a bit to go to fully recover, I feel assured I am in good hands and will get there eventually.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Excellent Dr and Customer Service is Outstanding. I have been with Dr.Marc Fineberg for Years and Mary Joe The Both of Them are Simply Great.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Dr. Fineberg repaired my rt. rotator cuff in March of 2007 when I was 60. He repaired my left rotator cuff 12 years and one day later in March, 2019. Both repairs were extremely successful. His staff and the follow up care were just what I needed. So here I am in September of 2019 with another torn ligament in my right shoulder and I have no doubt in my mind that Dr. Fineberg and his staff will repair this injury with the same professionalism and care that they've displayed on the two previous occasions. If there was any doubt in my mind that there is a better surgeon in the Buffalo area, I would be visiting with that person. Dr. Fineberg is, in my opinion, the best.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. Fine berg did my rotator cuff surgery 2 years ago and I never thought I would use my shoulder again and I have 90 % use of it now. He is an amazing doctor and his staff are very nice.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Dr. Fineberg repaired my rotator cuff. From the staff at the front desk and all the staff on up to the doctor are all A++ people! The surgical staff in Orchard Park receive the same rating. Absolutely Fantastic!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019