Ratings for Dr. Jay L. Rugoff

My husband and I have gone to Dr Jay for many years. Friendly, efficient staff, very easy to get an appointment, and Dr Jay is an excellent, caring doctor. He always helps us.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I had serious back injuries since a 1997 car accident, and spent too much time in rehab & phys therapy offices, because nobody could realign me properly. I saw Dr J a few times, and I did the rest by improving my physical condition based on the fewer limitations I had after his help - and i feel like a new man. Ins cut me off and said they do not pay for "maintenance"... while i may need help once/month on average, i still have fewer limitations and can enjoy life a lot more, thanks to Dr J's seriousness, sincerity, and professionalism. If you are in need, you should try him out, no question about it.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

my husband had severe back pain two years ago. doing well has a monthly adjustment

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Jay L. Rugoff's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY