Ratings for Dr. John S. YEE

Very pleased with Volusia Medical Center Staff. Always helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Improved greatly over the past few years. New staffing has help smooth out the kinks. Anthony is very informative and very easy to work with. Please keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I have been with this group of professionals for 7 yrs now...thank god there are still doctors that truely care and not just trying to make money...this is THE PLACE for general care im my area...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...Steve

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Most caring, takes time to listen to understand your medical issues to solve them. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Worst doctors office I have ever been to. Can't make an appt. for an annual check-up and get prescription refills, you need 2 separate appts.. Kept bugging to come in due to an "abnormal" blood work results. Ended up being nothing so a waste of time and money. Very slow to give referrals. Orthopedic office had to call 3 times for the referral so they could set my wrist. Been 1 week and 6 days to get the referral for an opthamologist, just to make the appt..Get different answers to questions depending on who answers the phone. Took nurse practioner 3x to give me the CORRECT prescriptions. Told them NOT to call prescriptions in since I had them in hand. They called them in and they were the wrong ones. Have no confidence in this office.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Worst Dr ever! Please do not go to him..if you want an accurate diagnosis and a kind Dr who cares, find a different Dr.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I'm feel so blessed here having dr Yee as my doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

after meeting several doctors, dr Yee helped encouraged me to better my health. Im proud to have dr Yee as my doctor

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Great doc. I like the practice :). The staff was friendly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I have severe arthritis, but I found Dr Yee to be very caring and concern.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011