Ratings for Dr. Vanita D. Shori

Dr Shori is fantastic,Supportive and helpful.she is a wonderful doctor. I love the care she gives to my children

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

Dr. Shori is a wonderful doctor to our girls. She’s compassionate, caring, professional and responds to MyChart messages super fast! Has Great bedside manners. She’s wonderful with kids. She’s definitely a blessing to our family.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Shori by a friend when I was expecting my first daughter, 3 years later and she's thePCP for both our girls. Dr. Shori and the staff at this location are true professionals, extremely kind, and absolutely comforting. They have a wonderful demeanor and are very timely and efficient. Dr. Shori has even followed up with me personally on the weekend during her vacation. That's true dedication and a clear love for your profession. Thank you Dr. Shori and staff. We love your office!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Shori for 8-1/2 years. I cannot even begin to thank her for the care she has provided for my two daughters. She has seen them since they were newborns and the care has always been outstanding. She takes her time, is very thorough, and listens to you. She is one of the best!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr Shori is fantastic,Supportive and helpful.My wife was given total comfort and had a hassel free treatment under her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Very Knowledgeable, helpful, kind.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Horrible front desk staff. Rude and patronizing. Difficult to get in to see the physician as much as we love Dr. Shori. In 3 years every time our child is sick, we have never been able to see Dr. Shori. Only the NP.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Shori is fantastic! We chose Dr. Shori initially because she was the pediatrician that would be seeing our baby at Baylor Grapevine when we delivered and we wanted to continue that care throughout their early life. She consulted with us every day when we were in the hospital about both of our babies. Dr. Shori always has a friendly staff in the front office. The office is always very tidy. They have a breastfeeding room in the lobby. She usually gives out free samples of formula for those of us that have not been very fortunate with breastfeeding. Dr. Shori herself is also very personable and kind. She always takes the time to listen to and answer any questions that we may have about our children's development. One of the best things that we have come across is the after hours hotline. We can call at midnight and they get back to us right away to discuss what medical concerns we have about our children.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Shori is the best of the best! She is very compassionate and nice. As a first time mom, I really appreciate her not rushing me with all of my questions. Definitely would recommend her! PS-Nurse who gives the shots is really quick :).

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Shori is great. I am so thankful to have her as my children's pediatrician. She really takes the time to listen to my questions and provide thorough answers. Her staff are wonderful and always ready to assist either by phone or in person. The online portal provides additional ways to schedule appointments, request shot records, and they send a post-appointment summary that is really handy to have as a parent trying to remember everything the doctor said. Dr. Shori has a wonderful bedside manner and has a good approach to talking with the children and parents. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Vanita D. Shori's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Coventry Healthcare