Ratings for Dr. William M. Brown

William Brown MD Solaris Cardiology. I contacted Dr. William Brown regarding chest pains (Angina) on a Friday afternoon in August 2006. He was insistent that I immediately check into Wellstar Kennestone Hospital I explained the pains were intermittent and had been present for weeks. In addition there was an animal at home & I needed to arrange for his care. I checked into the hospital the following Monday, having no idea that he was personally offended by the delay. During a weeks stay in the hospital, 8 stents were installed. (Yes eight). Dr. Brown allowed no consultation with the anesthesiologist. It was a lengthy procedure, under total anesthesia, that left me unbalanced and unable to walk unassisted to this day. When I later questioned the results in a letter to Brown, it was ignored and he proceeded to ban me from his practice. William Brown should never have been granted a medical license of any kind.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. William M. Brown's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1985)