Ratings for Dr. John B. Abell

Terrible Doctor. Almost killed my sister, didn't help her just kept her doped up. Glad she found a doctor that will help her unlike Abell.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Abell goes beyond what any other Dr. has ever done for me. He really cares and researches everything. Always going to conferences and studying up on the latest medical information. I have been extremely pleased with him and hope he stays in Albany many years.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr Abell has been great. I have dieabeaties. His knowldge and skills are helping me to have a better quality of life, and better health. When you are seen by him you know that he cares about what he is doing as well as his pataints, He's not just addressing your symptons and processing you through the system. He goes beyond that. A rare thing in this day and time.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr Abell is a God send to Albany, GA. Be proud and thankful Albany. Through the help of God, I was placed in his hands to heal me when no other Doctor had been able to do anything but medicate me unnecessarily.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

second insurance TriCare For Life. Very intelligent and knowledgeable . Fast reaction to symptoms . My family primary doctor for years. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. John B. Abell's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)