Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Albers-Bowling

I called to make an appointment with dr Albers after reading great reviews and thought she could help with my ED. I have been struggling for years and FINALLY made a phone call for help. I was told that the staff would call me back if she wanted to see me. They took my phone number and asked why I wanted to see her. Nope, no phone call in return. And no mention of maybe a different doctor that maybe could help me instead. Do you have any idea how hard it is to even make a phone call???? And then not be given any resources. I am struggling and was left hanging. I get that she has too many patients. But a referral of some kind would be helpful. And what did I need to say to the secretary to get an appointment then? I wasn't comfortable going into details about my issues over the phone with a random phone person. She has definitely dropped the ball in this area.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr Albers-Bowling has been extremely effective as part of my treatment team. Her approach is non-judgemental and always positive. When I visit her, I always feel listened to and my feelings are validated. I trust her opinion and her expertise. I would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Bowling is very empathetic and kind. She helped me through some issues with post-partum depression and anxiety without just pointing me towards medication. When you are in her office, you feel like you're talking to a concerned friend.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010