Ratings for Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter

After being diagnosed with lung cancer which required radiation therapy, my oncologist wanted "markers" placed in my chest next to the tumor. He set me up with Dr. Rajter who used a bronchoscope to place them without complications. Radiologist was going to place them with a needle and reported a 20-30% chance of complication. I highly recommend Dr. Rajter

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

He saved my life. I was admitted to the hospital after having bad cough for ten years. I collapsed about two hours after I got there. They said three weeks to live after they saw my lung. Thinking it was cancer. He had a biopsy done anyway to see what type of cancer, only to find out that I didn't have lung cancer. However I did have undiagnosed breast cancer. He said to the surgeon as lung as you are going to biopsy the lung why mot do the breast. It is not as if she is going anywhere. As it turned out really bad lung infection with some damages, but no lung cancer. However there was breast caner for which I am being treated for. He is an excellent doctor. Treatment all around is Great.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I was admitted to the hospital with spots on my lung and requested that the hospital doctor consult Dr. Rajter based on recommendations I received from other doctors. He set me up for navigational bronchoscopy with SuperD. I fortunately did not have cancer and avoided an unnecessary surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

He is the only doctor who listened to me and explained what I should do. I finally got some help after 5 years of being ignored by doctors who should have known better

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr Rajter and his team have been working with us for a year now after diagnosing my husband's illness as rare and progressive. You could not ask for a better advocate. He is always positive, which really is appreciated when things are bad and gives is plenty of time. A

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

For the last several months, I was suffering from a nagging cough. Dr. Rajter diagnosed my problem and placed a treatment plan in place which resolved my issues. My cough is gone. Thank you for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr Rajter is a fine physician and I recommend to anyone who suffers from chronic insomnia.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

After reading this physician's reviews, I called his office for an appointment. Since I was not feeling well, his wonderful office staff set up an emergency appointment. Dr. Rajter was courteous, knowledgable, easy going and had great bed side manners. He diagnosed my problem quickly and reviewed his treatment plan with me after providing written instructions. Simply fenomenal.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

When being evaluated by Dr. Rajter for an unrelated problem, he recommended I proceed with a screening CT of the chest for lung cancer. I only quit smoking recently. CT revealed a small spot in my lung. He promptly set me up for Navigational Bronchoscopy and he was able to avoid an invasive procedure for diagnosis. Lesion was indeed cancer and I proceeded with surgical resection. Prognosis is great based on the oncologist as my cancer was picked up early and was limited to stage 1. Thank you for saving my life.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

For years, I had been suffering from shortness of breath. After calling his office, Jessica quickly scheduled me for an appointment. The good doc rapidly diagnosed me with pulmonary hypertension and completed the work up confirming the diagnosis. Since then, I have been started on Letairis and Adcirca. My shortness of breath is essentially gone and my ability to exercise is much improved. His staff is great, his office easy to get to and he himself is fenomenal to interact with. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French
  • Dutch

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1998)

• COPD
  • Pulmonary hypertension
  • Lung cancer screening
  • Interstitial lung disease
  • Chronic cough
  • Polysomnography (sleep study)
  • Sarcoidosis