Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter

Since seeing this pulmonary specialist, my breathing has dramatically improved. His extremely capable staff provided me top notch care.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I needed a biopsy quickly and Dr. Rajter made it happen. He has a wonderful personality and made me very comfortable during a difficult time. I have recommended him to several people already.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Phenomenal doctor and staff. Was seen by another pulmonologist who was unable to adequately address my breathing problems. Since seeing Dr. Rajter, my breathing is fully controlled without need for recurring emergency room visits.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

After being diagnosed with lung cancer which required radiation therapy, my oncologist wanted "markers" placed in my chest next to the tumor. He set me up with Dr. Rajter who used a bronchoscope to place them without complications. Radiologist was going to place them with a needle and reported a 20-30% chance of complication. I highly recommend Dr. Rajter

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

He saved my life. I was admitted to the hospital after having bad cough for ten years. I collapsed about two hours after I got there. They said three weeks to live after they saw my lung. Thinking it was cancer. He had a biopsy done anyway to see what type of cancer, only to find out that I didn't have lung cancer. However I did have undiagnosed breast cancer. He said to the surgeon as lung as you are going to biopsy the lung why mot do the breast. It is not as if she is going anywhere. As it turned out really bad lung infection with some damages, but no lung cancer. However there was breast caner for which I am being treated for. He is an excellent doctor. Treatment all around is Great.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I was admitted to the hospital with spots on my lung and requested that the hospital doctor consult Dr. Rajter based on recommendations I received from other doctors. He set me up for navigational bronchoscopy with SuperD. I fortunately did not have cancer and avoided an unnecessary surgery. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

He is the only doctor who listened to me and explained what I should do. I finally got some help after 5 years of being ignored by doctors who should have known better

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr Rajter and his team have been working with us for a year now after diagnosing my husband's illness as rare and progressive. You could not ask for a better advocate. He is always positive, which really is appreciated when things are bad and gives is plenty of time. A

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

For the last several months, I was suffering from a nagging cough. Dr. Rajter diagnosed my problem and placed a treatment plan in place which resolved my issues. My cough is gone. Thank you for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr Rajter is a fine physician and I recommend to anyone who suffers from chronic insomnia.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French
  • Dutch

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1998)

• COPD
  • Pulmonary hypertension
  • Lung cancer screening
  • Interstitial lung disease
  • Chronic cough
  • Polysomnography (sleep study)
  • Sarcoidosis